It provides a single platform search for maximum e-resources subscribed in the library of NITI Aayog. An Institutional Repository created for NITI Aayog, may also be accessed through it.
|Single platform search for maximum e-resources through Knimbus||https://nitiaayog.new.knimbus.com|
B. List of Online Access Journals / Database
|S. No.||Title||Website Address|
|7||Energy Today Daily Newsletter||www.energytoday.co.in|
|9||Harvard Business Review||www.hbr.org|
|10||India infra Monitor||www.indiainframonitor.com|
|13||World Bank e-Library||www.elibrary.worldbank.org|
Welcome to NITI Aayog Library Services. It offers a number of information services to its members as given below:
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) : OPAC is a most finest and authentic medium of searching the exact location of document. OPAC is available for books and journals, article database, Journal by subject, etc. of the library. Click here for searching OPAC http://10.21.131.211/
- Reference and Bibliography Service: This section is mainly providing facility to consult books which can't be issued. Other Reference services include: Current Awareness Service (CAS), Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI), Preparation of list of books and bibliographies and providing information on telephone.
- Circulation: This section deals with issue/return of documents.
- Inter Library Loan: Library also provides Inter Library Loan service to meet the demand of the user in better way because no library can acquire all types of resources which are in different format. Or we can say Lending books to and borrowing books from other libraries for the use of readers.
- DELNET: To access the catalogue of different Libraries, online Delnet services are utilized. click here for searching. DELNET
- Daily Digest :The library brings out Daily Digest (Part-A & Part-B). Part-A contains news information pertaining to NITI Aayog. Part-B provides full articles, editorials, comments and analysis published in different newspaper on different topics.
- Recent List of Additions -(Monthly) It contains bibliographic details of book/documents added/received in the library for users.
- Weekly Bulletin -The Library compiles weekly information on following four different sectors a. Energy, b. Infrastructure, c.Rural Development and Agriculture, d. Health.
- DOCPLAN -A monthly list of articles indexed and abstracted out of the journals received in the Library.
- TOC -A monthly list of articles published in different journals received in the library.
- Book Alert -(Monthly) it contains the picture of the front cover and a short abstract of the books purchased in the library.
- Library Collection - NITI AAyog Library has a good collection of following types of documents.
|2||Bound Volume Journals||15000(app.)|
|3||CD’s and DVD’s||870 (app.)|
|4||Newspaper||29 (Lib. Subscribed)|