Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) including Self-Employment and Talent Utilization (SETU) is Government of India’s endeavour to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship. Its objective is to serve as a platform for promotion of world-class Innovation Hubs, Grand Challenges, Start-up businesses and other self-employment activities, particularly in technology driven areas.
The Atal Innovation Mission shall have two core functions:
- Entrepreneurship promotion through Self-Employment and Talent Utilization, wherein innovators would be supported and mentored to become successful entrepreneurs
- Innovation promotion: to provide a platform where innovative ideas are generated
NITI Aayog Calls for Applications to Establish Tinkering Laboratories in Schools and Incubation Centres
- Atal Tinkering Labs - Last date of submission : 20th July 2016
- Atal Incubation Centers - Last date of submission : 20th July 2016
- Scale-up support to Established Incubators - Last date of submission : 20th July 2016